J.H Retief Logistics can help you relocate internationally with peace of mind. Emigrating to another country can be stressful and no time to take risks. We have over 62 years experience in completing your moving experience as peaceful and stress free as possible.
- Assistance with completing of customs documents before the shipment.
- Full packing, wrapping & crating at your residence under supervision of an experienced team manager.
- Loading container at residence or warehouse if necessary.
- Customs clearance at origin & destination.
- Ocean freight to destination.
- Steam cleaning or fumigation (on request)
- Full destination services.
- Unpacking and placing of furniture in new overseas residence.
- Returning of empty container.
- Removal of debris after unpacking.
- Boats/Trailers/Motor Vehicles and Motorbikes
- Groupage (Shared Container) – Packing & Loading to consolidate at a later stage.
- LCL (Less then container load.)
- 20ft (6 Meter) – 28.32 cbm – 2 days pack – loading on day 3
- 40ft (12 Meter) 56.62 cbm – 3 days pack – loading on day 4
- 40 HC (12 Meter with extra hight) – 4 days pack – loading on day 5
- Airfreight – packing & loading to be crated and sent off to airport
Used household goods & vehicles may be imported to South Africa. Our Import Department will advise on documents to assist with customs clearance with the Department of Customs and Excise office in South Africa. All documents must be submitted 10 working days before vessel arrives in South Africa. We can assist to clear and collect the container at the harbour to be transported to origin residence. Full unpacking services and placement of furniture in new residence and removal of debris. There are regulations regarding importing of vehicles and motorbikes to South Africa and you should obtain permission form South African Authorities first. Should you have a Diplomatic Status you need an Authorized Certificate to be lodged at Customs in South Africa with your list of household goods to be imported.
Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or Land Line +2712-644-0071 or +2782-877-3192 for quotations and swift replies.